Passport Seva Services, Passport Assistance, Indian Passport Services, Passport Solutions, CSC SPV.
INDIAN PASSPORT SERVICES
Passport Assistance An Indian passport is issued by the order of the President of India to Indian citizens for international travel. It enables the bearer to travel internationally and serves as proof of Indian citizenship as per the Passports Act. The Ministry of External Affairs, partnered with Common Services Centre (CSC) e-Governance Services India Limited in 2014 has launched Passport related services through the vast network of Common Services Centres (CSC) across India.
Passport Seva available through CSC include filling and uploading of Passport Application Form, payment of fee and scheduling of appointment for visit to Passport Seva Kendra.
Passport Seva enables simple, efficient and transparent processes for delivery of passport and related services. This project creates a countrywide networked environment for Government staff and integrates with the State Police for physical verification of applicant’s credentials and with India Post for delivery of passports.
Why Choose Seva Sindhu (CSC) Veronica Infotech?
- No need to wait in long queues to apply for a passport
- Common Service Center (VLE) Fill your passport application and schedule Passport Seva Kendra Appointment as per your district PSK
- We assist you in the whole process of passport application
- We guide you thoroughly regarding all the documents to be attached
- With proper assistance, you will get your passport in a few days
Our wide range of passport assistance services include:
- New Passport
- Tatkaal Passport
- Renewal of Passport
- Emigration Check Required (ECR) Passport
- Emigration Check Not Required (ECNR) Passport
- Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- New Passport against damaged Passport
- New passport against lost Passport
- Change of Name in the Existing Passport in Case of Marriage or Divorce
- Change of Address as per the regulations of Government of India
- Objection Cases / Delayed Cases
Seva Sindhu (CSC) team will assist you in collecting putting documents in order, verify them and complete in filling up online applications, schedule an appointment and then guide to visit Passport Seva Kendra whichever the date and place are convenient for you.
Passport Assistance PSK Note:
- Applicants are advised to visit their jurisdictional passport office’s home page under Passport Office Page to know about additional documents required if any. Click Here to Check Document Advisor
- You Can Also Check and Calculate the Fees as on Govt Site: Click Here to Check Fees
- Applicants are required to furnish original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) for processing.
- It is assumed that the consent of both parents is available unless specified.
- For minor applicants, the present address proof document in the name of parent(s) can be submitted.
- It is advised to carry original and self-attested copies of parent’s passport to Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), in case of parents possess a passport.
- For minor applicants, documents can be attested by parents.
- The minor applicant is eligible for Non-ECR till he/she attains the age of 18 years.
- ECR stands for Emigration Check Required and ECNR stands for Emigration Check Not Required.
- ECR status will be printed in the passport of the applicants who fall in the ECR category. For those falling in the non-ECR category, there will be no specific mention in the passport.
- The practice of putting Non-ECR (previously ECNR) stamp has been discontinued.
Note: We Only Help in Preparing and Processing for the Documents and Will Never Promise for Issue of Passport as it will be the sole discretion of Passport Authority to Issue or Reject the Passport Application.
Spread to all the Nations of the World.