UTIITSL Pan Card Franchise Online| Apply Authorized PAN Agency
UTIITSL Pan Card Franchise acts as the unified platform for all services related to the application of the PAN card and all other procedures, Permanent Account Number (PAN), the ten-digit number issued in the form of a laminated card by the Income Tax Department in India, counts as one of the most important document as the unique identification number allotted to each taxpayer of the country. Tax Information Network (TIN) is a contemporary system for collecting, processing, monitoring and accounting of direct taxes.
Want to get UTIITSL PAN Franchise?
UTIITSL PAN Card Center Start an online/authorized PAN Card Center of the UTIITSL. Sign up for a PAN card for any type of an individual, company, society, trust, AOP or BOI as soon as possible.
In this regard, online PAN Card Agents/UTI Agents have opened retail outlets in various towns throughout the country to assist applicants in the PAN card application process.
UTIITSL PAN Card Center Some of the key benefits:
- Efficient and helpful Servicing Staff.
- Hassle-Free works to improve customer comfort.
- Transparent procedures and responsible handling of documents.
- Time-sensitive approach to delivery.
- Enormous access to the most remote corners of every region.
UTIITSL Authorised PAN Agent / Franchise, Acceptance of New PAN/Change or Correction Application Form for Individual, Organisation, and NRIs. Linking of PAN card with Aadhaar.
Minimum one official required at PAN Card centre. The staff of the centre must have knowledge of taxation, operating systems, and general hardware, preferably should be well educated.
UTIITSL Authorised PAN Agent / Franchise should be at a prominent place with adequate space for discharging operations. Basic infrastructure requirement:
- Office space of minimum 100 square feet.
- Availability of drinking water, drop box, sitting place, proper ventilation, lighting, housekeeping, etc.
- Computer with internet connectivity.
- Should have more than 2 staff.
Hardware & Software
Minimum 1 computer systems / Laptop with following configuration:
- 2GB Ram
- Pentium IV Processor 2.8 Ghz
- Intel Mother Board PIV
- 40 GB HDD* 2
- Key Board
- Optical Mouse
- Internet connection
Fingerprint Biometric facility is enabled using:
- Mantra Device (MFS100)
- Morpho Device (MSO1300E2/ MSO1300E3)T
- TVIK Devise (TMF20)
Software Portal for registration of PAN Application will be provided by UTIITSL.
Compliance of Rules & Regulations
The UTIITSL Authorised PAN Agent / Franchise must follow the Service Standards / Guidelines prescribed by UTIITSL. The procedure for acceptance of 49A PAN Card Form, maintenance of back-up and purging policy should be followed strictly.
- The operating staff will be required to undergo training via Remote Desktop.
- For further queries regarding discrepancies over PAN should be raised to the concerned Zonal officer of the UTIITSL.
- Tax Information Network (TIN), a repository of nationwide Tax related information, has been established by UTIITSL on behalf of Income Tax Department (ITD).
- TIN is an initiative by ITD for the modernization of the current system for collection, processing, monitoring, and accounting of direct taxes using information technology.
All the physical documents should be dispatched within 15 days of enrolment to UTIITSL Office, otherwise, UTIITSL Authorised PAN Agent / Franchise ID will be held & further activation is chargeable.
Spread to all the Nations of the World.